Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 4 The Vegan Experiment

Awesome day overall. Bree and I went to do the laundry while Pete went to see Jurassic Park 3D in IMAX. Then I dragged Pete to a holistic health fest ran by our new town. It's not his scene at all, but he was nice enough to not make fun of things until we were in the parking lot on the way home.

I'm excited that we met a nice chiropractor! I asked if they did work on pregnant women, and it turns out that's his wife's speciality. Even cooler, she works with my new midwives office!
I'm super excited, we made appointments for Pete and me, too!
We may even sneak Bree in for an adjustment when needed.

I also see my midwife next Friday for our full anatomy scan. We had an early one with our Manhattan midwifery group, and all looked good, so we're hoping for more great news! And hopefully Baby will cooperate and open his/her legs this time!

But enough about the boring details of my life!

-----------------------------------

Tonight's dinner was Vegan Burritos. It was pretty time consuming, I was in the kitchen for about an hour during prep and cooking. Not hard, but just took forever!

It was also delish! The avocado on top totally made them in my opinion!

Pete and I enjoyed them, and I gave Bree some broken up. We also had salsa and red grapes. Another recipe that gets the family thumbs up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!