Friday, October 5, 2012

Oh yeah!

Oh hi! That's right, I totally forgot I love running!

After crappy runs in NJ, and bad weather once I was back home in NYC, today was our first day back on the program. I repeated w5d1 since my last go-round with it was pretty terrible.

I really didn't feel like it. I had every excuse in the book. Bree is sleepy. It's the warmest day of the week. (Yeah, I tried to convince myself 78 was too hot!) We'll go tomorrow.

My internal monologue was pretty weak. I decided to follow a tip:

Lace up your sneakers and get outside. If you still don't want to, don't.

For me, the running is easy. The commitment is the hard part.

When we finished I felt really good. Proud of myself.

Proud that I'm being a good role model to the most adorable, smart, curious baby I know.

Really, it doesn't get better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!