Sunday, December 12, 2010

Here we go again. Again, again.

I thought about starting a blog today, and was shocked to see that I already had an account. Then I laughed, because me being shocked by that is really funny but not at all shocking, I always think I should have a blog.

I almost deleted that first post from over a year ago, but decided to keep it. I may just die of laughter if I come back here a year from now and see both of these posts!

....

So why did I decide today that I want to start a blog? I'm bored. My husband and I are apart for the next month due to him receiving a promotion, and I'm staying behind to pack and train my replacement before moving down in a month.

I'm done packing, and now I'm bored. That man is hysterical, and brings so much joy to my life that it's so hard to be away from him. But we're strong, and a few months from now we'll look back and have an awesome story to tell about that time we lived apart for a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!