Friday, July 27, 2012

An actual craft?!?!

Way back, like a whole year ago, this blog was called The Lazy Novice Crafter. Then, I got pregnant and became the lazy-novice-go-to-bed-at-6-and-throw-up-every-meal-er.

Followed by the lazy-novice-so-tired-I-can't-cook-much-less-craft-er.

But now that Little Miss is 6 months old, we're getting in a groove. She's learning to sleep, and I'm still trying to avoid doing laundry. Nursing is going well, and doesn't take 12 hours a day.

My sister is an AMAZING crafter. The girl knits and crochets and makes headbands that people always want to buy right off Bree's head.

I, on the other hand, suck at crafting. I love it, but I would fail the 2nd grade Modge Podge portion on the "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" version of "Craft Wars"...if such a thing existed outside of my head.

When I visited family last week, Sister lent me a loom. I'm going to make Little Miss a hat!

Have you used a loom before? So easy! It's long, tedious and boring, but super easy. I feel like a real life crafter now.

Watch out, Tori Spelling, I'm coming for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!