Friday, July 20, 2012

I have a six month old...and a blog.

Wanna know what happens when you learn to function on interrupted sleep for six full months?

Your brain starts playing tricks on you. Suddenly old reliable decides to become a prankster worthy of a Punk'd appearance. Every day is April Fool's Day when you have been sleep deprived for a full six months.

On her half year birthday Aubrey also learned to sit unassisted. I was one proud Mama!

You might recall I decided to mark her big milestones with a photo.

This is where the joke begins.

We take our pictures, post them on Facebook and wait for the comments to come rolling on in!

Congratulate me on my brilliant, beautiful, baby genius. Validate me. Pretty please?

Except, everyone notices something I don't. Smart Mother Michelle put the wrong date. Yup, I somehow mixed up my 6 and 7.

Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!