Monday, March 18, 2013

Peace out, NYC!

We're moving this weekend and I couldn't possibly be more excited! I've loved living here in NYC, I've met amazing people, done a ton of cool things, and had so much fun.

But I'm ready for a change. We love moving! Exploring the new town, finding favorite grocery stores, learning the local customs. It's so fun.

Pete explains it like an extended vacation, and it totally is! I can't imagine being stuck in one place my whole life. It just seems crazy to me when there's a whole world to explore.

As of this weekend we'll officially be residents of CT. I'm 90% packed, the movers are booked and the lease is signed. We're ready to rock.

So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!