Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Oh baby...it's been a while!

For obvious reasons (like having an active toddler, being 654 weeks pregnant and totally exhausted) I've been a total slacker for months.

<i>I'd like to nominate myself for the worst blogger ever award. 

If one doesn't exist, I'd like to request that someone create such an award and then award me with said award.

Because obviously I am far too lazy to create an award, and even if I did I'd forget to award myself with the award. I'd wake up one day and think "Wow, I suck at updating my blog. I should win the worst blogger ever award. Oh, yeah! I created that award! Wow, I suck at awarding fake awards to myself." </i>

Oh.  I already <a href="http://ellejs.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-have-blog-oh-yeahi-have-blog.html?m=0
"> previously wrote that exact same thing?</a> Opps.  

Why am I back now?

Self-preservation.  I am about to lose my mind. 

I've been experiencing this <strike>totally awesome</strike> thing known as prodromal labor.  I also hadn't heard of it, and I was pretty sure I knew most everything since I've been pregnant and/or nursing for like 60 years.  

Apparently I am one of the lucky women who gets to experience constant contractions, hard and close, that do nothing to move forward dilation (ok, just a few centimeters) and can stop at any time.  Different than both Braxton Hicks and false labor, they are a special beast all their own. 

<a href="
http://ashley.pieceoftheinter.net/2010/10/red-light-green-light-a-tale-of-prodromal-labor.html">
This blog </a> explains it way better than I can right now.  I'm in a fog. 

Tonight is a full moon, so maybe baby boy is going to come out and play. 

But most likely not.  I'm pretty sure he's going to chill, and I'll still be pregnant for 60 more years!

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!