Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 3 of The Vegan Experiment (kinda)

Man, that enchilada casserole recipe made so much! We had dinner last night, lunch today and plenty left for dinner tonight!

So while it's technically day three, I don't have a new recipe to try or share!

In an effort to be a good wife and SAHM I did use my time wisely for the betterment of our little family. I found and printed some vegan friendly coupons. I made a weekly household cleaning schedule.

One thing about not living in the city any more: seems like I have more time now. No idea how or why. Maybe because I don't have moms groups and classes and an entire city to explore.

Or maybe it's me maturing and becoming a better mom and wife.

Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!