For your dining pleasure, I present to you:
It's a classic. Were you expecting something more? Do you not know me by now? Lazy. With a capital "L" and not just because it's the first letter of a sentence. I'm not about fancy, time consuming or hard recipes. I like simple. I love lazy.
Why is this recipe special?
1. It combines ground beef and ground sausage for a little something extra.
2. It's totally paleo. White rice is one of those things that's questionable, some people react to it
while others are totally fine. Since we're still relative newbies, I'm still avoiding rice until our guts
are nice and healthy. It uses cauliflower "rice" instead.
The Ingredients (Makes 8 servings)
8 Bell Peppers
1 lb Ground Beef
1 lb. Ground Sausage
1/2 Head Cauliflower "Rice" (Put cauliflower through food processor until it resembles rice)
2 Small Cans Tomato Paste
1 Small Yellow Onion, diced
1 Small Can Diced Chilies
1 tbs Oregano
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
1. Cook the ground beef and sausage on the stove top
2. Cut the tops off the peppers, and discard along with the seeds
3. Once the beef/sausage mixture is cooked through, combine all the ingredients and mix well
4. Fill the peppers with the mixture, and cook for approximately 30 minutes until peppers are tender