Sunday, March 20, 2011

Project overload...


Am I the only one who sees a project, decides to do it and then leaves it unfinished when I see another project, decide to do it and then leave it unfinished when I see another project, decide to do it...

You see where I'm going here? It's a strange cycle! I know, just know, I would feel so much better if I just sat down and finished anything...just one thing! But I can't, because I keep finding other things that I love and want to do!

While I try to regain my novice crafter mojo, I thought I'd show you a picture of the living room. It's a work in progress, cut me some slack it's only been two months!

(Seriously, at what point does "Excuse this room, we've just moved in!" stop being an acceptable excuse?)

I'm off to work on at least one project right now...hopefully I'll be back soon with updates and pictures, or at the very least a post with links to the projects I'm working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!