Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What company makes those over the door wreath hangers?

Because that's where I should invest.

No matter how many other projects I start, it always comes back to wreaths. I've made two in the last week.

I never even liked wreaths until I started crafting. And I only started making wreaths because they sold them at the dollar store, and it was a cheap project I could do and wouldn't hate myself for messing up. And now I can't stop!

I have this vision of myself at like 80, surrounded by wreaths all horder-style. Every square inch of wall, table and floor space taken up by wreaths. Instead of old newspapers, I'll have wreaths stacked in the corner tied up in string. Don't worry about finding decaying food or waste, it's just wreaths under those wreaths. I'm not a crazy cat lady, I'm a crazy wreath lady.

It's a sickness, and I must be stopped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!