Friday, September 21, 2012

I'm not trying to brag...

But I totally will.

Today's run was awesome! We ended up running to a park on the waterfront about 2 miles away. We played in the grass, shared a banana, practiced standing alone and got bit up by biting flies.

We're actually headed back there tomorrow for the green market and a baby wearing meetup.

Now onto the exciting part! On the way back Aubrey started getting fussy in the stroller and I didn't have a carrier on me. I was feeling great so I decided to run some more.

I ended up running the rest of the way home. I ran a mile, nonstop. (Except stop lights, but I did that stupid run in place thing you see runners do and roll your eyes at, so I'm counting it.)

Remember my 3 month goal? Well, I did it like 6 weeks early. If you'd like to shower me with accolades now would be an appropriate time! I'm super proud of myself!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!