Saturday, September 8, 2012

Today was a good day!

We went to NJ to visit our families, and went with my in-laws to an auction house. We got a major score, snagging a high chair for just $1.

No, I didn't forget any zeros. I really meant 1 dollar. 4 quarters. 10 dimes. 20 nickels. 100 pennies. And any possible combination of the preceding denominations which would total one dollar.

But that's not the most exciting thing to happen today! Little Miss signed "milk" to me, and actually meant it! It was the absolute coolest parenting moment I've experienced thus far, minus the physical birth.

It was amazing! I am so, so happy that I decided to teach her sign language.

Today was such a good freaking awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!