Thursday, September 13, 2012

Running...on empty.

I'm still sidelined. My ankle started doing this weird popping thing now.

I walked our 2.5 mile route today, and felt pretty good***.

Minimal swelling, no
real pain.

I'm at a loss. I don't want to push it, and I certainly don't want to take so long off that it becomes an excuse!

I get to walk the very same 2.5 mile route tomorrow, so we'll see how I feel.

Why will I take the very same route?

That's where the *** come in!

I've been in NJ, so I needed to get our menu plan and food shopping list for the next week. To do this, I hit up 6 grocery stores for the sales flyers and prepare before shopping. (Total perk of being a SAHM and living in a big city!)

So I do that. Meet husband for dinner at this awesome organic restaurant that serves locally grown foods (I'll post more about it tomorrow, it was awesome! Bree even got to eat there!) and head home.

I pull out all the flyers, make the menu and then realize...

...it's Thursday. The last day of the sales week. At 10pm.

Yay, me! So now we get to do it all again tomorrow.

I've gotta be one of the dumbest people whose blog you read. I'm certain of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!