Thursday, August 30, 2012

Clever Title Not Found

Yeah. It's been a long day, I've got nothing clever!

We went to a babywearing meeting on the other side of our 'hood this morning. 10am meeting + 2 mile walk= early wake up time!

I woke up extra early so I could try on a million outfits before leaving. Yeah, those green khaki shorts and black tank and shrug were as good as it gets.

I got a huge blister on my foot! I want to cry. I'm still planning on running though.

I have to walk to the other side of our 'hood again tomorrow to pick up tickets to the renaissance faire this weekend! I'm excited. Last year was our first time, and I was pregnant and hot.

I did remember to take pics of lunch and dinner, but not snacks or breakfast. Opps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!