Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 9

♫All by myself....I don't wanna be...all by myself.♫

I'm not sure if it was an oversight or a really clever lesson in self motivation, but there wasn't a fitness challenge posted today.

So what's a girl to do? Exercise on her own, of course!

See, I'm not totally at all the type of person who sticks with a diet and exercise program. I hate to not do anything, when I've done the last 8. It would make it easy for me to just skip today, and then make an excuse for tomorrow and then totally forget about this whole crazy idea within four days.

But I can't do that. Not this time. Have you seen Ms. Blue Eyes? Girl is crazy cute and needs her Mama.

Shall we make our own Day 9 challenge?

Already did, thanks for asking!

Husband took a half day today since he didn't have a day off this week and we took a 2 mile walk. But that doesn't count, because really, it doesn't.

So I did three sets of the following:

Plank for 1 minute (owww)
Cobra for 1 minute
Bridge (20)
Opposite arm and leg reach for 1 minute
Press out (20)
Crunches (20)

I pulled out my handy dandy Biggest Loser book and looked up some of the exercises.

Reach over and pat me on the back, would ya? I deserve it.

Update:

Apparently I went to bed too early! Which, ironically, was the daily challenge. Get 6-8 hours of sleep a night for the next week. I can't promise it'll be uninterrupted, but I'll be able to do that no prob!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!