Monday, August 27, 2012

Days 18 and 19

I'm catching up here! Ever have those days weeks where it seems everything has gotten away from you? I need to vacuum, do the dishes, laundry, and put away the folded clothes. How does it just pile up so fast?

Day 18

Anyone else happy she wasn't watching 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea? One thing I've been surprised about with these physical fitness challenges are how daunting they seem at first, but how doable they actually are. Except burpees. You can take those and shove them up your

Moving on...

Day 19

And this is one that seems easy, but I think will be pretty hard. Cutting out sugar for a week? I don't drink anything but water and coffee with Splenda. Wait, do I have to cut out Splenda too? Crap. I'll let you know how this one goes in a week. Yikes!

Edit: Click here for a list of added sugars. This will be tough!

------
C25K update

I'm on week 2! Wanna hear something hysterical?

The app I'm using stops after week 2 and you have to buy the full version. How smart are they?! Giving me just enough to like it and bam, "May we have your wallet, please?"

Same thing happened to me when I was in labor. I was using a free app for timing of my contractions, when it said the trial was over. I called the app maker every name in the book, and plenty that aren't!

I get it though, I do! I hate it, but I get it.

I'm looking for a 5k that allows strollers, hopefully after late October/November, in NYC or NJ. It's a bit intimidating, but totally exciting!

I guess it's intimidating because a few years ago I talked a big game about running a 5k and never did. No one called me out on it, either.

I don't want that to happen. I want to do this. And I want, no, need for you to call me out if not.

Pinkie promise? Please?
 
Jogging is hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!