Monday, August 13, 2012

Days 4 and 5

As I mentioned, I'm at my parent's campground for the annual benefit carnival and as expected, Saturday was crazy!

We did raise $12,914 for two very deserving campers and their families!
There wasn't a dry eye in the place when the money was being presented.

So I was SO excited to see Day 5 was a rest day and I could do Day 4 without being a day behind....

...until I saw Day 4.

Holy sheet. Really?

I'm no math whiz, but I do love numbers. So quick calculation, that's over 350 reps.

(It's actually 364, as my jello arms can attest!)

It was like a bazillion degrees outside, so I broke it in 3 parts but did it! Unfortunately, I did not time it as stated. I forgot, but I was pretty proud I finished.

I will absolutely do this part again, as I secretly loved the torture! I'm sore as heck, but really like it a lot.

Update: I am leaving today and proud to say I did not have any cheese danishes! So I'm feeling fairly confident I will meet my totally realistic one week goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!