Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 21 aka The Grand Finale

Day 21, the very last day is upon us! Would you pretty please shower me with accolades? Cause I did it, y'all!

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaw, itchbays.

I sincerely started and finished something health related. I didn't miss a challenge. I completed every single one.

Today's challenge is to reflect and review our Day One Goals.

So far I have accomplished:

Week One- No cheese danish when visiting my family. You can totally laugh! I went easy on purpose, didn't want to set myself up for failure from the get!

One Month-I actually had two, both are in progress.

I'm on week 2 of C25k. And I have a pretty solid list of healthy dinners and their corresponding grocery shopping list. Both are a work in progress, and I'll continue to share along the way.

I just want to say a huge thanks to Fitness Jenn for hosting the challenge. If you live in Central Jersey near the Shore, (coincidentally my hometown where Snooki and Jwoww are living and filming) go check out one of her Zumba classes or hire her for some personal training.

Then come tell me so I can live vicariously through you, cool?


1 comment:

  1. I'm commenting. Apparently we are both bloggers, kind of awesome! Peace Shanna

    ReplyDelete

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!