Thursday, August 23, 2012

I'm a big, fat liar.

I totally am! In my last post I said I'd be back the next day. Which was technically yesterday. Whoops.

Wanna know how else I'm a liar? I didn't really complete Day 15. Nope, not even close. I did 10, said I'd do more later and didn't.

I feel pretty bad about it, I really do. Lying to yourself sucks. There's this little nagging voice that says "No, you won't. You won't do it. You're full of crap and you know it."

I also didn't do my C25k stuff today due to the Air Quality report. I thought it was a wise decision, but now I'm questioning if it was just an excuse.

All I know is tomorrow is a new day, and I want to shut up that annoying nagging voice, and not lie to myself any more.

(Is your nagging voice also super high pitched? Or am I just a total looney tune?)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!