Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 20

Day 20 was made for my day yesterday. 10,000 steps is about 5 miles.

We went to a La Leche League meeting 2.2 miles away. Then we walked down the main shopping street in our 'hood, which was another 2 miles.

And that's not counting all the incidental steps, like pacing the library for an hour and a half while we were stuck the previously mentioned two plus miles from home in a rain storm.

Thank goodness for baby wearing though! Aubrey was able to eat and sleep in the carrier, and I just read books about games to play with infants.

(Hint: You already know them all. It's just songs, variations of peekaboo, and fetch for parents. Seriously.)

This made me lol, for real:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww, Yay! A comment for me? You're super sweet! You're my favorite commenter ever!